10 Mukhi Rudraksha
Ten Mukhi - This bead has no ruling planet,thus is held to control all the planets.
10 Mukhi Mantra - "Om Hreem Namah"
Ten mukhi rudraksha represents Lord Mahavishnu.This rudraksha controls all the nine planets(Navgraha).Ten mukhi rudraksha worshiping or using on the body help as the protector and preserver from the enemies. It is good for those who seek removal of sins arising from past karmic action. It calms the nerves, quiets the mind, and relieves depression.The wearer gets rid of obstacles arising due to negative planetary effects. Gives the wearer name and fame . This rudraksha is mentioned in ancient texts as the most powerful rudraksha and works like a shield on one's body and drives evils away. It is useful in gaining positive spiritual and physical influences.
This bead is very effective for success in administrative and legal purpose(court cases).
Puja of rudraksha must be done by the can be done by the wearer himself or can be energized by the Gurus, pandits or priests at the temple.
Following procedure Should be followed to energize and get the blessings of Rudraksha beads.
(1) Choose an auspicious day and time of wearing may be Monday or any specified day.
(2) Arrange all items of blessings after having a bath in the morning with pure mind and soul.
(3) Sit Facing the temple and your Isht dev as on facing north east or east.
(4) Use Panchaamrit which is a mix of unboiled milk, honey, curd, Sugar and Ghee.
(5) 9 leaves of peepal tree in a plate
(6) Plates for offering in a puja
(7) Dhoop, Diya, Incense sticks (Agarbatti), Sandal paste, Aromatic oil, Ricegrains and Ashtagandha.
(8) Offering Flower, fruit, Coconut.
(9) After all this offerings wash rudraksha with Ganga Jal (water)
Place the Rudraksha in front of Your Isht dev and Lord Shiva with 9 leaves of Peepal tree and Chat “OM NAMAH SHIVAYA” and then Chant the Mantra "Om Hreem Namah"
Astroshrimali offers 10 Mukhi rudraksha at affordable rate so hurry up and buy now 10 Mukhi Rudraksha